Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All I need are pair of knee-high boots and a BFF named Kit

Yes, Roy Orbison, I did feel like Pretty Woman minus Richard Gere, the skin-tight hooker dress, and the rude women in L.A. Instead, I had my far more handsome hubby (pardon me while I gag), a Columbia ski jacket, and country boys in frigid Tennessee. Who leads the more glamorous life here? You see, today we picked out doors, rock fascia, and tubs. We got to point out what we wanted and not pay a dime (except for the bubblemassage tub at Lowe's). Yikes! But, oh so fun! Even better, we don't have to do anything else with our 'purchases.' Indy will handle picking up the goods or having them delivered. He may earn his money yet. In fact, he was down at the home site Monday as the first floor wall studs went up. It's beginning to look a lot like...a house! We caught the guys today on their lunch break at the site around their little campfire, and I got to check out the studs. How could I be so lucky?! They were very photogenic, too.


 They're just beaming (I'm so punny!)

Nice profile!

 Ladies, be jealous, be very jealous

Check out this stud...how it intersects at a right-angle with the other stud. Two for one!

Caught with their pants down...I seem to have that effect.

We also got to see the finished garage floor. Hope you brought your ice skates.

Granted some of that shine is water, but the sealant is amazing!

Since we're on a decision roll, I asked Indy what we needed to choose next. Seems to be the house color. We're going grey!

No comments:

Post a Comment